6320 Ferguson St
Indianapolis, IN 46220-1763
Phone: (317) 259-7500
Fax: (317) 259-7545
Fact: Pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, it is unlawful for a collection agency to contact you if they know you are represented by an attorney.
Many Americans like you are being contacted by collection agencies who are trying to get payments on defaulted accounts they have acquired or been assigned. Even though you may owe a debt, you still have rights.
- use abusive or obscene language;
- call before 8am or after 9pm;
- call you repeatedly;
- call you at work, if they know that your employer does not permit personal calls;
- contact any third party and state that you owe a debt;
- threaten to have you arrested or imprisoned.
If any of these things occur, your best option is to consult with a consumer protection attorney.