CONSUMER RESOURCES

When debt collectors cross the line, our attorneys can help.

Get a Free Case Review

NCB Management Services Inc

Address:

Contact Them:

map-embed.com

Many Americans like you are being contacted by collection agencies who are trying to get payments on defaulted accounts they have acquired or been assigned. Even though you may owe a debt, you still have rights.

You should dispute the debt in writing if you feel as if the dollar amount the collection agency is requesting is inaccurate, if you feel the debt is not owed or if you feel the debt is fraudulent. You can send a letter to the collection agency within thirty days of first being notified of the collection. You should send this letter via certified mail so that you can prove that they received it. In response to your dispute, the collection agency must cease collection activity until they send you some sort of validation of the alleged debt. They can resume their collection efforts again once they produce proof of your debt.

The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”) regulates what debt collection agencies may and may not do. There are many things collection agencies cannot do or say when contacting you. Collection agencies may not:

  • use abusive or obscene language;
  • call before 8am or after 9pm;
  • call you repeatedly;
  • call you at work, if they know that your employer does not permit personal calls;
  • contact any third party and state that you owe a debt;
  • threaten to have you arrested or imprisoned.

    If any of these things occur, your best option is to consult with a consumer protection attorney.

  • 4 Comments

    1. Roxanne W. on March 20, 2015 at 10:09 pm

      I’ve been called quite frequently by NCB Management Services. In the past several months, they have called me from 8556225900, 8169498578, 5867926641, 8556223500, 2152444200, 8008281110, 8006339905, 8662046140, 8779013200, 2142444200, 8556225800, 8556225900, 8169498578, 5867926641, 8556223500, 2152444200, 8008281110, 8006339905, 8662046140, 8779013200, 2142444200 8556225800, 8556225900, 8169498578, 5867926641, 855622-3500, 2152444200, and 8008281110. NCB Management Services had 44 complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

    2. Mike M. on May 4, 2015 at 7:52 pm

      I just received a negative hit on my credit report from NCB Management Services and they state that it is from an account from HSBC. For the last 5 years, HSBC has always showed that the account was zeroed out and that I never owed anything else on that account. I even called HSBC years ago to inquire on that account and a rep stated that that account was closed in full. Now NCB Management Services is stating that they want to charge me $6000 on interest accumulated on an amount that HSBC never chose to pursue nor did it ever show on my credit report.

    3. Brad D. on September 13, 2015 at 9:37 pm

      NCB Management Services Inc offered to settle a debt for 40% off. I paid the 60% to NCB Management Services Inc and now they are looking for the other 40%. NCB Management Services Inc lied to me.

    4. Walter M. on September 17, 2015 at 11:39 pm

      If you get calls from 8557395600 or 8008281110, thats NCB Management Services Inc. NCB Management Services Inc calls multiple times every day.

    Share Your Experience





    Vullings Law Group, LLC d/b/a VullingsLaw is not responsible for the content of the consumer comments provided here.  Vullings Law neither supports nor provides any opinion as to the statements made herein.